We are proud to offer a range of health related services at The Chiltern Clinic, so of course your safety is at the front of our minds when it comes to visiting us in these times of coronavirus. We have undertaken an in-depth risk assessment and put some new steps in place to ensure the clinic remains a Covid free environment, and to minimise risk of infection for patients, clinic practitioners and other users at Fennels Lodge alike.
Please do read through our new policies before you visit, and of course please feel free to ask any questions or raise any concerns so we can discuss them before your appointment.
Before your appointment
- Before we see you face to face, we will ask you a series of questions either by telephone or video link to establish it is appropriate that you attend clinic. We may even be able to help remotely!
- While toilet facilities remain open, please do think about visiting the toilet at home before leaving wherever possible to minimise traffic flow and touch points around the building.
- Please only bring a mobile phone and car keys into the clinic. You may want to leave handbags etc at home rather than leave them in the car.
- We are asking all visitors to wear a fluid resistant (IIR) surgical mask, so please bring your own if you have one. Alternatively these may be purchased at clinic for the nominal amount of £1 per mask.
- Please note, we are not using linens in clinic at this time. Feel free to bring a towel from home if you’d feel more comfortable. Rest assured, we have wipe-able pillow covers and couch covers which are thoroughly cleaned between each patient.
- We ask that you don’t attend clinic if you are showing any of the symptoms associated with coronavirus, or if you have been in contact with anyone who has it in the last 14 days.
On arrival at clinic
- On arrival at clinic, please wait in the car, or outside the building. Your practitioner will call you and come to the front door to meet you. Please ensure we have the correct mobile number for you at time of booking!
- All clients will be provided with hand sanitiser for use before entering the treatment room.
How we are minimising risk
We will be using PPE in line with government guidance. This will differ according to which therapist and treatment you are visiting for. We know this may feel very strange at first, but please bear with us, this is as new to us as it will be to you!
We are leaving gaps between appointments to allow time for thorough cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces & contact points between each client, and to allow the room to aerate. For this reason we would ask that you arrive on time and not too early for your appointment.
And of course we are washing our hands even more frequently than usual!
Thanks for reading, we look forward to seeing you!
© The Chiltern Clinic 2020.